Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays!


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

· Grab your current read.
· Open to a random page.
· Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
· BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
· Share the author and title, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Beastly, by Alex Flinn

"Let's just kiss for a while."
"Mmm, okay for a little while."
And I kissed her right on the mouth. I expected to feel something, like when I'd changed the other night. But nothing.
"Ick, Kyle. You feel so hairy. You need to shave."
I scrambled away from her, trying to stay between her and the window. "No, I didn't shave today. I told you I've been sick."

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Nice quote. I have been meaning to read this book for a while. My teaser is from Knightley Academy by Violet Haberdasher. Happy reading!

Manga Maniac said...

I enjoyed the book, so I want to see the movie when it comes out.

My teasers are here -

http://www.mangamaniaccafe.com/?p=4108

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Nice teaser :)

Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

Kaye said...

Doesn't sound like a fun date to me. Lol, but I hope you're enjoying the book. Here is my teaser and review. Have a great week and happy reading.

Heather said...

Eesh...just how hairy is he??

My teaser: Cut to the Corpse

Alayne said...

Hahaha funniest teaser. My teasers are at The Crowded Leaf.

Jen said...

This book sounds good! :) My teaser's here

Emma Michaels said...

Great teaser! I hope you will check out mine for Stephanie Meyer's latest novel The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner! Also, if you check back on my blog this Friday I have huge news about the novels I had been submitting to agents/publishers!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs