Friday, July 2, 2010

Asheville Bound!

Just a quick note to let you guys know that my husband and I are heading off to Asheville to spend the holiday weekend with some of our closest friends. Despite my sinus infection, I am determined to have a fantastical weekend! If by any chance you guys need to contact me, please feel free to e-mail me at missyreadsreviews@gmail.com I have this account connected to my Blackberry, so I can receive and send messages while I'm away. Do NOT hesitate to e-mail me guys, I love hearing from you!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend. I'll be back late Sunday night or early Monday morning.

2 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

hope you have a lovely time Missy!!! see you soon :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

have a great weekend!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs