Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Hop & Follow [My Book Blog] Friday

This is a weekly event hosted by Jen at Crazy For Books. It's a chance to discover new blogs and to garner new readers for your blog as well.

NEW THIS WEEK!! Tell us your name & answer the question - "Why did you start your blog?"

For those of you that don't know (or didn't figure out), my name is Missy. I guess the best and easiest way to explain why I started a blog is I'm very passionate about things I love - especially books - and my husband was getting really tired of hearing about books constantly. In his defense, I do read too much, so he was hearing it ALL the time. ;) With this blog, I not only get to share my thoughts on books, but I also get to share book-news with others that care ... and, the best part is I get to meet a lot of people that share my passion for books.

Ready to join in on the Hop? Click here to share your link to your blog!



It's Week Three of Follow My Book Blog Friday, hosted by Parajunkee's View. Want to get more people to follow your blog? Want to find awesome fellow bloggers? Be sure to head over to Parajunkee's post to check out a Featured Blogger, as well as the blog hop!

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!



6 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Hey Missy! already a follower of course just wanted to say Hi! and happy hopping & reading chick :)

Stephanie (Books Are A Girl's Best Friend) said...

Hi Missy- I'm stopping over from the book hop (it's my second as I'm a newbie to book blogging) and wanted to say hi! I'm now a follower :)

Have a good weekend!

www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com

Lisa Jo said...

Hello! Happy Blog Hop Friday! You have a great site here! Glad to have found it through the blog hop!

Lisa
www.onceuponachapter.com

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Howdy Missy!

Just wanted to say Howdy from the Hop! Have a great holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!
talesandtreats.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Thanks for hopping by! I like the layout of your blog, and will definitely be checking back soon to read more!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs