Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event - hosted by the wonderful Sheila - to share what we are reading this week, as well as what we read the previous week. Feel free to share in on the fun, or just click on the link to see what others are reading!

How's my reading going?

I finished Blood Promise and started Poison Study, but didn't get too far. Not much free time to do much last week and probably the same for this week. This is always a busy time for me!

What did I finish last week?

Blood Promise, by Richelle Mead - It's finished and I am getting more addicted to this series! YA is definitely one of those series I don't regret starting.


What do I plan on reading this week?

Spirit Bound, by Richelle Mead - I don't have much free time this week, but I do want to finish this and maybe one of my early reviews as well.

How is YOUR reading going?

2 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I think you had a fantastic week. I agree with the VA series being really good--but we have to wait till December for the last one *sigh*

~Felicia @ Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

Kathy Martin said...

You have some really good books on your list. I liked all of them. If you want to, you can check out my week here. Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs