Friday, July 22, 2011

Hop & Follow Friday


Parajunkee's Question:
Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?
Easy! Neil Gaiman, Anne Rice and Beth Fantaskey. For some reason, I think sitting down with all of them at one time would be quite a treat!


Crazy-for-Books' Question:
What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?
As a whole, probably Historical Fiction. I can read some and actually enjoy them, but for some reason I always avoid the section all the time. A [historical fiction] book has to be pretty intriguing with really rave reviews for me to actually pick it up.



Missy's Reads & Reviews: Weekly Re-cap

12 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs