Friday, July 22, 2011

First Line Friday

First Line Friday will be a weekly feature that showcases all of the books that I have reviewed in the week. Each post will include the book's cover art along with the first line of the first chapter from said book. Everyone knows the first line is the hook. The question is: will the first line snag you, or let you get away?


Grasiella had great plans for the summer break of 2045.
[Review]



The cool breeze made the hair rise on my arms, but did nothing to ease the rage boiling inside me.
[Review]



His hands gently touched my temples as my fingers glided along his skin.
[Review]



Mia, my best friend, sits cross-legged on the floor in front of me.
[Review]



Day one, take fifty, I self-narrated, pausing in the open doorway.
[Review]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs