Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays!


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

· Grab your current read.
· Open to a random page.
· Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
· BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
· Share the author and title, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4), by Melissa de la Cruz

So this was how a love affair ends: with a random meeting on a public staircase. A few polite words and nothing real said, even though their world was ending. And so, with the most self-control she had ever managed, she dried her tears, picked up her books, and continued up the stairs.

She would just have to endure.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so depressing and painful.

Mine's from Devil May Cry.

Manga Maniac said...

I have to read this series - that's a great teaser!

My teasers are here Manga Maniac Cafe

Deepali said...

Thats brilliant! so true..
My Teaser today is from a fiction book set in Ancient China, which reads like fairy tale fantasy.
http://readseverything.blogspot.com/
Also, I have a contest on to help me name my blog! FREE Giveaways/Prizes to the winner. Let me know if you would be willing to promote.

Anonymous said...

Love it! A great teaser and an awesome series!

Jackie said...

Have not read any of the series yet but this is a very "dark" teaser! My Teaser

Book Sake said...

Heartbreakingly great teaser!

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser! This is one of those series where I read the first one and then moved on to other books. I'm going to have to catch up. My teaser is from Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James. Happy reading!

Alayne said...

Great teaser, very poetic. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

pussreboots said...

Beautiful cover. Interesting teaser. Mine's from Devil to Pay, a book I wrote.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great teaser! I have the first book in this series and am looking forward to reading it. :) Hope you are enjoying the book.

If you would like to stop by, I did a teaser this week...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-37.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs