Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Monday!

It's Monday again! They always seem to come around entirely too fast! So, what's new with me? I went to Asheville this weekend, which is why you guys got some Follow Friday responses late. Sorry! I caught some type of bug while up there, so I'm not 100%. However, not 100% gives me a day or two of recoup, which means extra time online to catch up! Good, right? I also posted a few non-YA book reviews to books that I read for authors. I'm going to try and stick to the trend of keeping these type reviews for the weekend and make the week mostly all about YA, since it seems to be what I'm tending to lean toward the most.

Books I've Read Last Week...
Gothic!, by Various Authors
Revelations, by Melissa de la Cruz

Books on This Week's Agenda...
Dracula In Love, by Karen Essex
Museum of Thieves, by Lian Tanner
The Adoration of Jenna Fox, by Mary E. Pearson

Special Notes...
My 27th Birthday Celebration is still active and going strong! 70+ entries so far! Contest ends October 16th, so be sure to enter!
Kate Kaynak, author of Minder, has contacted me about reviewing her books. Along with the reviews, she has been generous enough to offer a signed copy of its sequel Adversary for a giveaway! Coming soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs