Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays!


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading.

· Grab your current read.
· Open to a random page.
· Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
· BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
· Share the author and title, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Beautiful Creatures, by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

I opened my eyes, coughing from the smoke still in my lungs. The room was swirling, blurry.
"What the hell are you children doing here?"
I fixed my eyes on the locket and the room came back into focus. It lay on the stone floor, looking small and harmless. Marian dropped my hand.

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser! This was my favorite book of 2009. Can't wait for Beautiful Darkness. My teaser is from Blood Song by Cat Adams.

Blueicegal ♥ said...

its on my shelf itching to be read great teaser!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs