Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Hosted By: Should Be Reading



"Amanda," Dustin whispered as he sat on top of the toilet lid. "You don't have to be scared. Everything is going to be okay."

My mouth dropped slightly. "I do have to be scared, Dustin. I just woke up from a dream and found myself bleeding. How is this going to be okay? What if I don't wake up next time? What if that thing kills me in my sleep?" My voice rose, making Dustin's nerves bounce off the walls. His eyes flickered to the door.
- pg. 168, Wynter Chelsea: The Legacy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess that backfired ... :-)

Jenna JL said...

Sounds like a great book! Thanks for visiting my blog, An Avid Reader's Musings.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs