Friday, March 11, 2011

Hop & Follow Fridays!


Hosted by Crazy For Books

"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"
Oh man, there are so many choices! I would probably go ahead and catch up on 2011 debut author books - well, the ones that were already out!



Hosted by ParaJunkee's View
; Featured Blog is Bookaholic Does Blogging
Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?
I'm Missy the Girl. Twenty-seven year old mommy to two chihuahuas and one kitty, wife to one Nick W (best husband EVER) and godsister to a beautiful 15-year-old named Brooklyn. I'm a housewife and, outside of my blog, I also review professionally for a few publications. When I'm not here, I'm usually traveling over 70 miles to spend time with my parents. I used to be a professional painter, and still do some random side jobs to keep the experience. If I'm at home and not online, I'm with Nick and the 'kids' - they're my life so I spend as much time with them as possible. :)


**Win a Kindle and other prizes! Check this post to find out how!!**

19 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs