Tuesday, August 10, 2010

30 Days of Insight: Day 03

It is now Day 03 of 30 Days of Insight, inspired by Lost in YA Wonderland. Today is:

"The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why?"


01. "Lake of Fire" - Nirvana

This hurts me because I thoroughly enjoy all of Nirvana's music. However, this is one of those tunes that you can just belt out when you feel like it.

02. "When The Stars Go Blue" - Tim McGraw

I wanted a country song and I picked Tim McGraw because I'm sort of in love with him. I *love* his voice in this one.

03. "Vermillion, Pt 2" - Slipknot

Need my Slipknot, and this is one of my absolute favorite songs that I don't get sick of easily.

04. "Daddy DJ" - Daddy DJ

I need some raver music to reminisce about my husband. This is one of our favorites that we actually agree on. ;)

05. "Best Friend" - ToyBox

Silly, pop-ish song that I cannot get enough of.

I think I've covered the basic genres to give me some variety.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs