Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox

Hosted By: The Story Siren
Inspired By: Pop Culture Junkie


For Review




*This was a request I made to the publisher. I cannot wait to read it!


*Twisted was one of those random you-didn't-request-they-just-sent-it-to-you type ordeals that was a nice pleasant surprise. I've been wanting to read PLL for a while, but haven't. This may actually be my friend Heidi's first guest review on the blog since she's read the series. I'll eventually read it, I just don't have the time to play catch-up with the series right now. Having Heidi review it will not only give you a better review from someone who has kept up with the series, but also will get the review to you quicker. :)


Purchases

*These three were purchased at Books-A-Million in their Bargains section. After being hyped up from hearing Heidi talk about all of the wonderful books there, I was kind of disappointed with their selection. However, Heidi said there was more at her local BAM (I went to a different one), so we've actually got a date to go to that one when I visit her next week. Hopefully, I have many more to show you!


*I'll be honest, I've been looking at this series for a while now but just haven't had the chance to read it. I still don't really have the time right now with my current massive TBR list, but I ended up getting a pretty good deal on these - so I decided to go ahead and add them to my stockpile. Ha.

6 comments:

Josette said...

That's a big stack of books you got in your mailbox this week. I'm looking forward to reading Beauty Queens too.

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Great review books. I will be reviewing Beauty Queens this week. It was super funny!

My IMM.

Allison said...

I think The Night Circus sounds so awesome, can't wait to start seeing reviews of it!

Anonymous said...

Great mail box this week. Hope you enjoy them =3

My overflowing mail box: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox15.html

-Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

Mel said...

Ooo, I bought Heartless today as I loved the first three books in the series so I really hope you like the series as well - as soon as you can get to it! :)

Jinny (Skyink.net) said...

Beauty Queens looks super interesting, I'm going to have to read that when it comes out! (Or is it already out?)

And thank you so much for posting up that series (Changeless, Soulless, Blameless, etc). I saw it on someone else's blog a looong time ago and was interested but totally forgot the blog, and the names of the books ... and the author. But I knew I'd recognize the covers if I saw them again! Now I can finally find these books and read them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs