Friday, July 15, 2011

First Line Friday!

New Feature alert! If you have read my blog, I'm sure you've noticed the little quotes at the bottom of the reviews with the first line of the book. I really like this, but I feel as though my reviews are getting a little cluttered with all of the information that I'm trying to put in them. So, I came up with this...

First Line Friday will be a weekly feature that showcases all of the books that I have reviewed in the week. Each post will include the book's cover art along with the first line of the first chapter from said book. Everyone knows the first line is the hook. The question is: will the first line snag you, or let you get away?


It was a miracle.

She had never seen a forest as green as the Wood. It seemed ironic.


If there's a Hell on Earth, it's high school.

Not that I'm complaining, but one serious downside to being a demon-turned-human is that I'm no longer indestructible.

2 comments:

Pauline Barclay said...

A fabby idea, I'll be back!

Kathy said...

I've been doing First Line Friday for quite a while! I'll be posting mine later today. Great minds think alike!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs