Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6)
by Richelle Mead
Hardcover, 496 pages
Penguin Group (USA)
To Be Released December 7, 2010

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.


I've fallen in love with this series. While I'm sad to see this is the last of Rose's story, I really want to know what happens ... I'm hoping for a Happily Ever After, especially with her and Dimitri.

2 comments:

Kt Clapsadl said...

This is my pick for the week too. I love this series! Mmm.. Dmitri.

Be sure to check out my 100 Followers Contest Here:
A Book Obsession..

Belinda said...

I LOVE this series. When I got the last book I shut everything off and stayed up all night reading . Can't wait til December. Great choice!!

You can find my WOW at http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs