Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, Monday!

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event - hosted by the wonderful Sheila - to share what we are reading this week, as well as what we read the previous week. Feel free to share in on the fun, or just click on the link to see what others are reading!

How's my reading going???

It's not up to Missy-standards by far, but it's getting better! I'm up to my fifth book in the past two weeks - two of those are re-reads, but they still count!

What did I finish last week???

Since I didn't do this last week, I'm telling you my past two weeks' worth of reading!

Dead Until Dark, by Charlaine Harris - The first in the Sookie Stackhouse (aka Southern Vampire Mysteries) series. One of my re-reads I had to finish before the beach so I could let my friend borrow it.

Living Dead In Dallas, by Charlaine Harris - The second in the SVM series. This was my lying-on-the-beach read. It definitely helped me survive the sun. ;)

The Darkest Passion, by Gena Showalter - I lied... three of my books were re-reads. I flew through this one the first time I read it and decided to read it again before Gideon came into the picture.

Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White - HAD to get to this before it came out ... and I think I finished it in record time. It's sooo good - look for my review SOON!

What do I plan on reading this week???

The Darkest Lie, by Gena Showalter - Actually, I plan on finishing this one. I find I'm going extremely slow with this one - probably because I want to take in every single detail and make my time with Gideon last longer!

After The Darkest Lie, I have no clue what I'm going to read.. but, I can say that I am leaning toward The Eternal Ones, by Kirsten Miller. It sounds awesome!

How's YOUR reading coming along???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs