Friday, June 25, 2010

Gena Showalter's Bus Tour Starts Today!

If you're lucky enough to live in the following areas, (1) I hate you because I am extremely jealous, and (2) you should take the time out this weekend to go see one of my favorite authors, Gena Showalter.

Gena Showalter is the author of my guiltiest pleasure, The Lords of The Underworld series. And then there's the other series she writes as well, including Alien Huntress, Atlantis, Imperia, Intertwined, and Tales of an Extraordinary Girl. She also has stories in anthologies, as well as other YA, paranormal, and romance novels that are not in a series.

I'll save you the whole spill that I always give about how much I love Gena and I'll just skip to the part where I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO GO SEE HER!

Below is her bus schedule!

Friday, June 25:

10am-12pm: Meijer in Highland, IN. 10138 Indianapolis Blvd.

2-4pm: Kmart in Tinley Park, IL. 16300 Harlem.

6-8pm: WalMart in Joliet, IL. 2424 W. Jefferson Street.

Saturday, June 26:

10am-12pm: Kmart in Naperville, IL. 1199 E. Ogden Ave.

2pm-4pm: Kmart in Bloomingdale, IL. 156 Gary Ave.

6pm-8pm: WalMart in Gurnee, IL. 6590 Grand Avenue.

Sunday, June 27:

10am-12pm: Kmart in Racine, WI. 2211 South Green Bay

2pm-4pm: Kmart in Brookfield, WI. 18200 W. Bluemound Rd


What are you waiting for? Go go GO!

2 comments:

Book Soulmates said...

I'm waiting for her to come to FL!! I would love to meet her :D

♥Isalys

Bonnie said...

Hi Missy, I am not familiar with this author or the series so I guess I've got some research to do! Found you thru the Hop and liked my visit. I've signed up to follow!

Have a great weekend, Bonnie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs