Friday, June 25, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday


It's Week Two of Follow My Book Blog Friday, hosted by Parajunkee's View. Want to get more people to follow your blog? Want to find awesome fellow bloggers? Be sure to head over to Parajunkee's post to check out a Featured Blogger, as well as the blog hop!

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.fangswandsandfairydust.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Found you from the Friday Follow.

Maidenveil said...

Found you in the book hop. :) now a follower of your lovely blog. :)

-Len-
Musings of a Reader Happy

Jenny said...

Hi Missy!

Thanks for following me, I look forward to reading your reviews, it looks like your a YA fan like me:)

Unknown said...

How was I not following you? I swore I was. Ah, well, that's been rectified thanks to Follow Friday.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I "followed" the "hop" and came by to say have a great weekend!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger

Nat said...

Here from the Hop. I also start to panic if I have less than about 15 books at home waiting for me. Glad to know I'm not alone there...
:)

Smash Attack Ash said...

Thanks for the follow! Right back at ya. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there....stopping by from the hop and joined your site today...:D Love the stripes!!!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

My namesake! LOL! Just wanted to say howdy!

MissHavoc said...

HI! happy FF/BH! im a new follower, GREAT blog! hope you have a fantastic weekend!

www.cryhavocreviews.com

Michelle Greathouse said...

Hi Missy,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower. :)

M

Nora said...

Hopping by :)
Am now a new follower :)

Unknown said...

hey Missy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Im happy you liked the new header =)))

Im a follower too!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Found you via the Blog Hop, am now following!

brandileigh2003 said...

Hi! I am a new follower from the Follow Friday hop. I am looking forward to checking out your blog and seeing your past and future posts.
Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Blueicegal ♥ said...

hey missy!! hope your having a great weekend happy hopping chick!:)

E.J. Stevens said...

Stopping by on the Hop. My Hop is here.

If you hop by, be sure to enter my 400 Followers Giveaway. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Jenn said...

I'm a little late to it, but thanks so much for hopping by. Happy reading!

~Jenn
http://jennyburd.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs