Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Want to participate?
Go here!

My Choice:



Torment (Fallen, Book 2)
By Lauren Kate
Published by Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: September 28, 2010



How many lives do you need to live before you find someone worth dying for? In the aftermath of what happened at Sword & Cross, Luce has been hidden away by her cursed angelic boyfriend, Daniel, in a new school filled with Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans. Daniel promises she will be safe here, protected from those who would kill her. At the school Luce discovers what the Shadows that have followed her all her life mean - and how to manipulate them to see into her other lives. Yet the more Luce learns about herself, the more she realizes that the past is her only key to unlocking her future...and that Daniel hasn't told her everything. What if his version of the past isn't actually the way things happened...what if Luce was really meant to be with someone else?



I know I mentioned this earlier in the week, but I am too excited about this book coming out. I mean, I try to be nonchalant about these things, but I NEED this book to come out soon. I have to know what's going to happen between Daniel and Lucinda. On top of that, my soft spot for bad boys is kicking in and I need to know what Cam is up to. Honestly, I'm hoping he'll turn into a semi-good guy. I mean, I want him to stay a bad boy ... just a nicer bad boy. So, September needs to be here like ... now! ;)

3 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Haven't read Fallen yet , but it is sitting on my TBR shelf and summer is a coming.

Alayne said...

I haven't read Fallen but it looks very popular! Great pick. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Sa Toya said...

I haven't read fallen yet I've been meaning to and haven't even officially put it on my TBR List...will fix that now and add this one!

I know what you mean by needing a book NOW. As they say, god things come to those who...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs