Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Book List


The Book List is just a short and fun meme that allows you to share books and make a list of books! Who doesn't love lists?!?


This Week's Topic is:

The 3 Books that Have Been on Your TBR List the Longest


So here is my personal list:


1. A Lion Among Men, by Gregory Maguire

Honestly, I've been trying to get to this, but other books distract me. I honestly want to read it because I am absolutely in love with Wicked and Son Of A Witch, but reading this series takes my full attention -- it's something that I can't give it right now. Not with the distraction of finding a job, running errands, and taking care of the house.





2. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, by Susanna Clarke

I want to read it. My husband read about the first three chapters and put it down. My best friend bought it and put it down without finishing it - which is rare for her. With all the other books I want to read on my TBR list, I'm afraid this one has gone down in priority.






3. The Bad Mother's Handbook, by Kate Long

I don't have a good excuse for not reading this. I want to read it so I can watch the movie (love me some Robert Pattinson!), but I just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I will someday soon, but with a TBR list of 170+, I don't know when that will happen.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs