Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fill-In


Friday Fill-Ins is a fun, weekly meme hosted by Janet over at the Friday Fill-Ins blog. It's a simple meme - all you have to do is fill in your answers!!


And...here we go!

1. I was in the mood for pizza this afternoon.
2. I was too distracted by the pizza and I left my book in the car.
3. Why do people have to bring others down to make themselves feel better?
4. My cousin was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was "if you're stupid when you're young, then you'll be stupid when you're old".
6. Impatience --I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with my husband and catching up on blogs, tomorrow my plans include re-arranging my house and Sunday, I want to just veg out!


Looks fun, right? Copy & paste, then fill out your own answers. I'd love to read them!

1 comments:

Book Sake said...

Mmm, now I want pizza. I haven't seen this Meme before, will have to give it a try this week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs