Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday's Blog Wrap-Up

Something new I've decided to do is this Blog Wrap-Up. It's a way for me to keep up with some of the blogs that I follow, as well as making it a directory for anyone that follows the blog for reviews of books and contests. I figured since I wouldn't be able to do a review every day with work and all, I could at least do something to make this blog a little more useful. So, here's my idea. Any other suggestions are welcomed. =)

- Review and giveaway for The Lonely Hearts Club at YABOOKNERD. Click here to read her review and enter.

- The Lonely Hearts Club is making its rounds on the YA blogspot circuit. There is another promotion for the book and contest at Want My YA. Click here for that contest.

- Becky over at Becky's Book Reviews has a review up for Food, Girls, and Other Things I Can't Have. Click here to read her review.

- Looking for new Mystery novels? Amber has a review up for Murder At The Lake at Just Your Typical Book Blog.

- Yet another contest for The Lonely Hearts Club at WORD for Teens. Click here.

- Abigail at All Things Urban Fantasy has a great interview with Karen Chance up. Plus, there's a giveaway you may be interested in. Click here.

- Read about Perfect You at Mrs. V's Reviews.

- Read a review of The Medusa Project - The Hostage at Wondrous Reads.

- It's Book Trailer Monday at Ticket to Anywhere! The trailers she posted are for the book Some Girls Are, by Courtney Summers. Check out the trailers here.

- Read a review for Magic Under Glass at Frenetic Reader by clicking here.

- Interview with Eileen Cook, author of Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood, at Pure Imagination.

- Wanna know what's coming out this week in the wonderful work of YA Releases? Just visit YA Bliss to find out!

- Read a review of Beautiful Americans over at Zoe's Book Reviews. Just click here.

- Don't think you've been given enough chances to win a copy of The Lonely Hearts Club? Then by all means, click here because Park-Avenue Princess is also giving away copies!

- There's a wonderful review of Before I Fall over at The Neverending Shelf. Click here if you're interested in reading it.

- Emilee @ Penultimate Page has a great review of Brightly Woven up for reading. Click here.

- Get on over to Reverie Book Reviews for a wonderful review of The River.


I'm sure there is a ton more than I am forgetting, but these are the most recent that I have read about. I'll probably do the Wrap-Up about twice a week or so. If there's any reviews or contests I didn't post here that you think should be up, leave a comment or e-mail me at missyreadsreviews@gmail.com .

Coming tonight: My review for Jessica's Guide to Dating on The Dark Side!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs