Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox

Hosted By: The Story Siren
Inspired By: Pop Culture Junkie



For Review
{Author Requests}


{Sacramento Book Review}




{Spencer Hill Press}


Purchases





Non-Book Purchases


Okay, so I *was* going to be a good little girl and only DVR these past two seasons during the marathon before Season 4 started since I've already seen all of the episodes. However, HBO decided to be a poopie head and only show the marathon on the HD channel, which would complete deplete my memory in 8 or so episodes. So, I had to buy them... which I didn't mind since Target had Season 2 on DVD for $20 and Season 3 for $30. Not TOO bad. My only regret was not finding out sooner about the DVR issue... by the time I went to make my purchase, they were out of the Season 3 Eric editions. Boo.

11 comments:

DJ D. said...

I LOVE Afterlife and Hereafter! :-) I'm also really looking forward to reading Half-Blood and Moonglass. Great selection this week! Hope you enjoy them all.

Mel said...

The Secret Circle was one of my favourite trilogy when I was a teen - I wonder what I would think now! Some great books there - hope you enjoy them. :)

Yiota said...

Big book of Cupcakes looks yummy!! XD

Haven't read any of other book yet. Hope you enjoy them all!

Splash of our Worlds Mailbox

Aisle B said...

I so envy you for your True Blood DVD sets! I have to get on the Target website and order since it cost an arm and a leg here in MTL.

PS Happy Blog B DAY! Congrats and may you have a great time celebrating :)

Anonymous said...

For True Blood that isn't a bad price. I need to catch up on season 3.


Paranormal Haven

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

almost final curtain has a great cover! enjoy!

Here's my IMM

Savannah said...

Great books! I love Jackie Morse Kessler books. They are all awesome!

mfay2 said...

Moonglass! Flirting with Boys! Ah! Great books!





My IMM: http://bit.ly/mtXCSa

Tara said...

Twenty Boy Summer is HEARTBREAKING. So freaking good. I just started Moonglass :) Hope you enjoy all your new books!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week!

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Love the cupcake book. And Moonglass.
My IMM

A Beautiful Madness said...

Ok, I have three things to say:
First: OMG CUPCAKES!!! I'm a sucker for cupcakes. So good. So much sweetness. Miam
Second: I so have to read Rage and Hunger. It looks like such a great series. Seriously. I have to get them now...
Third: TRUE BLOOD <3<3<3 Ummm can I get a Vampire Eric? Damn. We still have to wait three weeks for season 4. Then will have so more awesomeness. And more Eric. Naked Eric. Ummmm...

Here's My IMM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs