Monday, May 30, 2011

The Monday Update

Link I want to start by reiterating what today is truly about. Today is Memorial Day, a day to remember those who have fallen and have been wounded in battle while serving the USA. Without their sacrifices, we wouldn't have all of the freedoms that we have today. And also let's remember those who are still serving our country and say a little prayer to keep them safe.

With that said, it's time for the Monday Update! I haven't done one of these in a while, so my TBR list has changed and shifted several times. I won't bore you with all the details, but I will tell you that I have updated my reading challenge on Goodreads from 100 books to 125. It's not even June yet and I have managed to read 76+ books. I say more than that because there for a while at the beginning, I didn't know that you were supposed to add a book to "Currently Reading" before rating so it would be added to the list of books on your reading challenge. 76 is the number that I have since I realized this.

Also, I'm going to be out of town for most of the week starting tomorrow. I have a bunch of scheduled posts, but in the off chance that Blogger decides to rebel against me and not publish my posts... well, just don't give up on me. I'll be back late Friday or early Saturday.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs