Monday, May 30, 2011

Author Profile: Kate Kaynak

Kate Kaynak
"I was born and raised in New Jersey, but I was able to escape. My degree from Yale says I was a psych major, but my true course of study was YPMB.

After serving a five-year sentence in graduate school, I started teaching psychology around the world for the University of Maryland.

While in Izmir, Turkey, I started up a conversation with a handsome stranger in an airport. I ended up marrying him.

We now live in New Hampshire with our three preschool-aged kids, where I enjoy reading, writing, and fighting crime with my amazing superpowers." Find out more here.


Website
http://www.katekaynak.com/
http://www.site.ganzfield.com/


Social Media
Blog | Facebook | Twitter


Books By Kate Kaynak



Book Chapters & Excerpts
Minder Excerpt
Adversary Excerpt
Legacy Excerpt


Upcoming Books
2011

2012



Missy's Reads & Reviews
Minder ★★★★★
Adversary ★★★★
Legacy
★★★★★


Buy Kate Kaynak's Books
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository | IndieBound
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs