Monday, May 30, 2011

Author Profile: Kate Kaynak

Kate Kaynak
"I was born and raised in New Jersey, but I was able to escape. My degree from Yale says I was a psych major, but my true course of study was YPMB.

After serving a five-year sentence in graduate school, I started teaching psychology around the world for the University of Maryland.

While in Izmir, Turkey, I started up a conversation with a handsome stranger in an airport. I ended up marrying him.

We now live in New Hampshire with our three preschool-aged kids, where I enjoy reading, writing, and fighting crime with my amazing superpowers." Find out more here.


Website
http://www.katekaynak.com/
http://www.site.ganzfield.com/


Social Media
Blog | Facebook | Twitter


Books By Kate Kaynak



Book Chapters & Excerpts
Minder Excerpt
Adversary Excerpt
Legacy Excerpt


Upcoming Books
2011

2012



Missy's Reads & Reviews
Minder ★★★★★
Adversary ★★★★
Legacy
★★★★★


Buy Kate Kaynak's Books
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository | IndieBound
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs