Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Update!

Hosted By: Book Journey

My "read more books" pledge seems to be getting off to a good start, as I read 4 books (and am half way through another) between Saturday and Sunday afternoon - which I consider impressive since I just read during late afternoon hours. This will probably never happy again in my life, which is why I'm bragging. ;)

Last Week...
Banished, by Sophie Littlefield
Choker, by Elizabeth Woods
Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend, by Katie MacAlister
Trickster's Girl, by Hilari Bell
Vesper, by Jeff Sampson*

*Okay, so Vesper was read randomly last week during holiday chaos ... but since I didn't do a Monday Update then, I'm adding it here.

This Week...
Five Flavors of Dumb, by Antony John*
The Fortune of Carmen Navarro, by Jen Bryant
Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #1), by LJ Smith
The Radleys, by Matt Haig
The Water Wars, by Cameron Stracher

*Five Flavors of Dumb was my book that I was half-way through this weekend, but since I'm finishing it today - it's going as this week's book.


I'm hoping to read more than this (I have a stack of these plus six more to review, PLUS about nine more coming in that I absolutely have to review before the end of this month), but this is what is scheduled to read.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Lots of great book to there to read!! The Water Wars is on I am looking forward to reading.

Anonymous said...

My stack of review books is getting big too. I need to buckle down and get them done. It's so easy get end up with a huge stack of them!


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs