Saturday, November 6, 2010

Follow Fridays!


To join Parajunkee's new feature and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list.
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers.
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

This week's question is ...
Who are your favorite authors??


Oh, favorite authors. Honestly, it's like picking favorite books right now for me ... there's too many to name! I will say that, out of the books that I have read lately, some of my favorite authors are Gena Showalter (this should be a given), Kate Kaynak (I love her Ganzfield series and she is so sweet!), Beth Fantaskey, Charlaine Harries, Lauren Kate, Maggie Stiefvater, and so many more! Gah, I so cannot decide!!


2 comments:

Vee said...

Stopping by via Follow Friday. I'm a new follower, hope you get a chance to stop by my blog later :)

I think your favourite author choices are fantastic. I've only read Maggie Stiefvater (her prose is gorgeous), but I've heard amazing things about Gena Showalter and the rest on that list :)

Heather @ Love Life and Reading said...

Hello Fellow Blogger! Wanted to show some love and say your blog is wonderful. I myself just started a new blog and could really use your support. Return the favor and become a follower?

pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs