Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox

Hosted By: The Story Siren
Inspired By: Pop Culture Junkie

The Bloodlight Chronicles: Reconciliation, by Steve Stanton
(from publisher for Green Books Campaign review)
Of Bees and Mist, by Erick Setiawan
(from publisher for TLC Book Tours)
Vixen (The Flappers #1), by Jillian Larkin
(for B&N First Look)

Moondogs, by Alexander Yates
Must you Go? My Life With Harold Pinter, by Antonia Fraser
My Reading Life, by Pat Conroy
(above books requested for personal reviews)

Red Wolf, by Liza Marklund
(requested for review)
Heavenly, by Jennifer Laurens
(gifted from author)


13 To Life, by Shannon Delany
The D.U.F.F., by Kody Koplinger
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5), by Melissa de la Cruz


The Big-Ass Book of Crafts, by Mark Montano
Art Masterpieces to Color, by Dover

The two presents are from my best friends and I love them for it. I'm especially excited about coloring some masterpieces!

I know it may look weird with a few (or more) non-YA books. However, I AM 27 years old and I do enjoy books that aren't YA. ;)

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs