Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Hosted By: Book Journey


What's going on with me??
Too much! I've been out of town for the past two weeks and this upcoming weekend is the weekend of my birthday party. I have a TON of things to catch up on, and a ton more to actually start on. My reviews for SFBR are also due this week. Argh, too much! I'm confident I can finish it all, though!

What did I finish last week??
Nightshade, by Andrea Cremer
Wicked Girls: A Novel of the Salem Witch Trials, by Stephanie Hemphill
Fear: 13 Tales of Suspense and Horror, by R.L. Stine & Various Authors

What's in the plans this week??
I don't know if I'll get to read anything this week with all that's going on. Therefore, I won't even attempt to list goals!

So what are you reading??

1 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

3 books is better than none! Have a great birthday party!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs