Friday, October 22, 2010

Hop & Follow Fridays!



To join Parajunkee's new feature and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list.
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers.
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

This week's question is ...
"What are you currently reading? Basically, what book is that?"


I am reading Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens, even though it's a struggle to find time to read it prepping for my birthday party this weekend! However, I'm not even a third of the way through and I can tell you that I absolutely love it. If you have the chance, check it out!

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hi,
Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop to say hello. I hope you have a fantastically awesome weekend! :)

I'm a old follower.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Missy! Just stopping by on the hop. I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Namesake! Wow! It looks all nice and pretty in here! I love the new look. So glad I can now subscribe via e-mail. Thank you.

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Hi Missy! I'm just stoppin' on by! :) I've heard so many great things about Heavenly - I definitely want to read it. :) I hope you have a fun birthday party this weekend!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Am a follower and enjoying your blog:) Just want to wish a nice weekend!

http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs