Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gone, Baby, Gone!

Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way of my blogging. I don't like it when it does, but what can you do? I'm packing right now to go out of town and won't return before Friday. I'm actually taking a side job to paint the interior of my godfather's house. I don't know how many of you know this, but I used to be a sub-contracted painter before I was laid off. I absolutely loved it, but I knew I needed to find something else if I wanted to have kids within the next few years. LOL. In any case, this is a chance to do something I love for a short period, so I'm taking it. I'll also be staying with my parents, so I can kill two birds with one stone and help them with renovations in my spare time. 

I didn't have much time to do the advanced posts because I was too busy doing things around my house to make it easier on my husband (and pets) while I'm gone. Nevertheless, reviews will resume (and probably go two-fold) when I get back as I'm taking my computer to type them out while I'm gone. Unfortunately, I won't have much access to the internet until I get home, so there won't be too much activity going on here. I have a few posts scheduled, but it's the usual memes and maybe one review I did in advance. 

Sorry about the hiatus guys, but I will be back in time for the blog hop to catch up with all of you. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend and a great work week as well!

And if you need me, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thanks to my phone, I'll have access to that at least. ;)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs