Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gone, Baby, Gone!

Unfortunately, sometimes life gets in the way of my blogging. I don't like it when it does, but what can you do? I'm packing right now to go out of town and won't return before Friday. I'm actually taking a side job to paint the interior of my godfather's house. I don't know how many of you know this, but I used to be a sub-contracted painter before I was laid off. I absolutely loved it, but I knew I needed to find something else if I wanted to have kids within the next few years. LOL. In any case, this is a chance to do something I love for a short period, so I'm taking it. I'll also be staying with my parents, so I can kill two birds with one stone and help them with renovations in my spare time. 

I didn't have much time to do the advanced posts because I was too busy doing things around my house to make it easier on my husband (and pets) while I'm gone. Nevertheless, reviews will resume (and probably go two-fold) when I get back as I'm taking my computer to type them out while I'm gone. Unfortunately, I won't have much access to the internet until I get home, so there won't be too much activity going on here. I have a few posts scheduled, but it's the usual memes and maybe one review I did in advance. 

Sorry about the hiatus guys, but I will be back in time for the blog hop to catch up with all of you. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend and a great work week as well!

And if you need me, don't hesitate to e-mail me! Thanks to my phone, I'll have access to that at least. ;)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs