Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 Days of Insight: Day 11

It is now Day 11 of 30 Days of Insight, inspired by Lost in YA Wonderland. Today is:

Favorite picture ever taken of yourself.

This is the easiest Insight post to date! After seeing this, I'm sure that a lot of people will think that I am about the most immature 26 year old you've ever met -- and you'll probably be right on the money. ;) This picture was taken at my wedding reception. After all the madness of getting ready for the wedding and the wedding itself (where I offered the wrong hand for my ring - whoops!), I was ready to relax and have some grub. My friend Josh, who was my photographer, was going around taking pictures of everyone at my wedding ... and he squatted down by our table and said, "Say cheese." Well, no one was paying attention, so I decided to go a little more drastic than just smiling ...


I shared a look at what I was eating at the time! In any case, I have more serious looks ... but, I always fall back on this picture because it's me being crazy, which is a lot more fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs