Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Days of Insight: Day 08

It is now Day 08 of 30 Days of Insight, inspired by Lost in YA Wonderland. Today is:

Someone you think would make a good president.

Let's be honest: No matter who we put in office, they're going to screw up. Either on their own, or we're just going to nit-pick at every single error that they make. I don't think one person would make a good president. Why? Too many leaders behind-the-scenes directing and dictating the president's every move. It's a reason why I hate politics, too many unknowns.

So, with that, I'm going to go with the only person that I think would totally kick ass by just appearance alone:

Chuck Norris.

*PS: I can't think of a better answer. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs