Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Days of Insight: Day 08

It is now Day 08 of 30 Days of Insight, inspired by Lost in YA Wonderland. Today is:

Someone you think would make a good president.

Let's be honest: No matter who we put in office, they're going to screw up. Either on their own, or we're just going to nit-pick at every single error that they make. I don't think one person would make a good president. Why? Too many leaders behind-the-scenes directing and dictating the president's every move. It's a reason why I hate politics, too many unknowns.

So, with that, I'm going to go with the only person that I think would totally kick ass by just appearance alone:

Chuck Norris.

*PS: I can't think of a better answer. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs