Friday, July 16, 2010

Hop & Follow Fridays!

This is a weekly event hosted by Jen at Crazy For Books. It's a chance to discover new blogs and to garner new readers for your blog as well.
Justify Full
This Week's Question ...
RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT BOOK ARE YOU DYING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON (PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE)?

There are two books that are part of two series that I really want. There's Torment, which is the second book of the Fallen series that I'm absolutely dying to get my hands on at this point. I read Fallen the day it came out and I was absolutely hooked! Then there's Last Sacrifice, which is the sixth and final Vampire Academy book. This is the series I promised not to get addicted to ... and now, I'm hooked!

There are also books by debut authors that I can't wait on. The one that pops out the most is Banished, by Sophie Littlefield. The most obvious answer for this blog being The Thirteenth Chime, by Emma Michaels. ;)



To join Parajunkee's new feature and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


25 comments:

Josette said...

I still haven't read Fallen and the Vampire Academy books yet! :/ Hope to get around to them soon.

I'm already an old follower. :)

Maidenveil said...

Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

Fallen was a good read and I'm really hoping that Torment will be better. :) The story is very intriguing.

Cheers!

-Len-
Musings of a Reader Happy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the plaid background. I have a blue plaid phone cover and the exact same one for my Kindle. I don't read YA books but I hear Fallen and the Vampire Academy series are both good.


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

CarlyB said...

Hi! I'm already a follower, just Hopping by to say hi! Also, Torment is amazing, you'll love it if you enjoyed Fallen :) x

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

Savannah said...

Hello, new follower! Coming on through the blog hop! Great blog! I also read and review YA books.

Have a great weekend!
Savy

http://www.bookswithbite.net

brandileigh2003 said...

Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. I am also excited to get my hands on Torment, and Last Sacrifice. I have a Crescendo contest going on and here is my link for my Follow Friday

Aimee said...

Stopping by from Friday follow and I'm now a follower! Love the layout of your blog!

Aimee
Coffee Table Press

Arena said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you now, too!

Happy Friday!

Arena
aka The Nerd's Wife

Must Love Books said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I completely agree, Last Sacrifice is going to be epic and needs to hurry up and come out! I'm now a new follower :)

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Stopping on by. Loving the pink and black plaid! It has a spot in my heart...

I'll be hopping around to check out your blog :)

Twisted

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
Personal Book Blog

http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com
Group Book Blog

The Book Club For Mortals said...

Just hopping by to say hi. and I totally agree with Torment, I have been dying for it since I finished Fallen.

Have a fun weekend!

Jenni

Eloise said...

I have to be one of the handful of people left in the world who haven't read Fallen. Though, in a way I'm kind of glad because if I do read it soon I won't have long to wait until the sequel.

Anyway, thanks for the comment and I'll be following your blog as well! ;D

Blueicegal ♥ said...

happy reading and hopping girl!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

WOW Missy! I'm loving the new layout! Looks great!

Have a great weekend!
Missie,
The Unread Reader

Jess said...

I love your blog, I'm a new follower :)
check out my blog?
http://jessheartsbooks.blogspot.com/

Readaholics said...

Hey you, just following on the hop and the Friday Follow. Great site. Come visit me.
See ya!

AlleluiaLu said...

This blog layout is great - love the plaid! I found you through the Follow my Blog Friday Tour and I'm now a follower.

If you get a chance, come visit my blog: http://bookendcrossing.blogspot.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-its-party.html

I'm looking forward to "Clockwork Angel" and "The Thirteenth Chime".

Marq said...

I'm new follower thanks to Parajunkee's Follow Friday. Have a great weekend!

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Hi Missy, Here from the PJVFF, already a follower. I have been having comment issues so people haven't been able to visit -- better now. Anyway, I have a contest with CSN happening: (US and Canada) come on by and click over to it!
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

Lover Of Romance said...

Just found your blog through the hop!!! I love it! I'm a follower!

Feel free to stop by at mine at Addicted To romance

Happy Reading!

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

I found you through the Friday Follow, and love your blog. I am a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Thanks for following me. I'll return the favor and follow you :D

Erika said...

thanks for the follow! i love your site and am your newest follower. i can't wait to read torment either! we just have to wait a little longer. in a few months, it finally comes out! :D

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

Hey Missy :D Thanks for stopping by- Becomming obsessed with you blog you know? :P Come check out a swag giveaway i'm doing if you get the chance: http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/review-thirteenth-chime-by-emma-micaels.html

Marcie said...

I found you on the hop and became a follower. I am a Melissa Marr fan too. Stop by if you can. Have a great weekend.
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs