Thursday, July 15, 2010

Contest Winner! (+ 10% off @ Book Depository)

First, a HUGE thank you to everyone that participated in my first contest. Even though there were over a thousand points to verify and total up, it was completely worth it. I only wished my internet would have been completely cooperative through the verification process to get to this sooner. But, we're here now and we have a winner. According to random.org, the lucky number was 17. Going back to the sheet, the winner is ....

Jennifer!

An e-mail has been sent to her, so she'll be getting her book as soon as I get the e-mail. Again, congrats Jennifer!


Now, the second part to this ... which is a nice little perk to being with the Book Depository. I got an e-mail to refer ten friends to receive a 10% off voucher. If you'd like to receive this, shoot me an e-mail at missyreadsreviews@gmail.com with the subject title, "Voucher". The first ten people will be signed up, and anyone after that will be first in line for the next offer I receive!

1 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

thanks for the kindness girl i just emailed ya :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs