Thursday, July 15, 2010

Contest Winner! (+ 10% off @ Book Depository)

First, a HUGE thank you to everyone that participated in my first contest. Even though there were over a thousand points to verify and total up, it was completely worth it. I only wished my internet would have been completely cooperative through the verification process to get to this sooner. But, we're here now and we have a winner. According to random.org, the lucky number was 17. Going back to the sheet, the winner is ....

Jennifer!

An e-mail has been sent to her, so she'll be getting her book as soon as I get the e-mail. Again, congrats Jennifer!


Now, the second part to this ... which is a nice little perk to being with the Book Depository. I got an e-mail to refer ten friends to receive a 10% off voucher. If you'd like to receive this, shoot me an e-mail at missyreadsreviews@gmail.com with the subject title, "Voucher". The first ten people will be signed up, and anyone after that will be first in line for the next offer I receive!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs