Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, Monday!


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event - hosted by the wonderful Sheila - to share what we are reading this week, as well as what we read the previous week. Feel free to share in on the fun, or just click on the link to see what others are reading!

How's The Reading Going??

My epic series re-reads between review books is going well! I'm starting to post more reviews of books I've already read, as well as getting a refresher on each of the books! 

What Did I Finish Last Week??
Gothic!, by Various Authors [review]*
Revelations, by Melissa de la Cruz [review]*
Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer [review]*
Arson, by Estevan Vega [review]
The Darkest Night, by Gena Showalter*
The Darkest Kiss, by Gena Showalter*


What's In The Plans This Week??
Torment, by Lauren Kate
Minder, by Kate Kaynak
Adversary, by Kate Kaynak
New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer*
Eclipse, by Stephenie Meyer*
Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer*

* All books part of re-read for a better and more accurate review.

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Torment is near the top of my TBR stack too. My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

Cleo said...

Hi! I'm passing the Cherry on Top Award to you! You can pick it up here: http://thebooklopedia.blogspot.com/2010/10/cherry-on-top-award.html

Cleo :)

pussreboots said...

You got a lot read. Mostly I read picture books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Tina said...

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that I've given you an award at my blog, for being absolutely amazing!

Tina

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs