Tuesday, August 10, 2010

30 Days of Insight: Day 02

It is now Day 02 of 30 Days of Insight, inspired by Lost in YA Wonderland. Today is: "Something that inspires you."

For myself personally, I think people actually inspire me. I see people doing what they love to do and it inspires me to do the same. I see people living their lives to the fullest, and it makes me want to live my life to the fullest. I see people organizing their place and it makes me more efficient at my own house. I just get inspired by others.

As far as writing: music. I've told you guys before that I cannot listen to music with singing and lyrics because it makes my mind wander. I can sit down, listen to 20 songs, and literally come up with a story inspired by each and every one of the songs. I am sometimes distracted in my writing this way too, which is why I have to methodically pick out specific songs to go with a particular story as I'm writing. Otherwise, my entire story changes - plot, characters, atmosphere ... everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs