Monday, December 12, 2011

Quick Note on Semi-Hiatus


Hello, lovelies!

This is just a small little post to let you know that, yes, I'm sort of not around right now but, no, this is not the end of Missy's Reads & Reviews. Actually, quite the opposite!

While life is pretty much keeping me physically away from my blog right now because of the holidays and such, the blog is never mentally kept away from me. Christmas time always means lots of time running around, spending many consecutive nights out of town, and trying my best to find time to spend quality time with the husband. And on top of this that Blogger isn't liking me much and not letting me schedule posts for when I am away - and that looks like a very inactive blog. For that, I'm sorry.

But while I'm away, I'm keeping my blog [paper] journal with me to jot down reviews of books I've read, ideas for 2012 and anything else I may think of for this blog. I have plenty that will be worked on when Christmas is over, including the return of the Before & After Feature for debut authors - which is very exciting for me because I've sincerely missed doing these posts.

So, don't give up on me! I'll be back very soon - better than ever! =D

2 comments:

Nina said...

No problem! Have a wonderful christmas and a EPIC new year. :)

miki said...

no problem , enjoy your family ^^

all the best and take care

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs