Ten Things You May Not Know About Ednah Walters...
By Ednah Walters
1. I was born in Kenya.
2. I have a PhD in Chemistry.
3. I taught myself to write fiction. I still consider myself a work-in-progress as an author because the switch from writing technical papers to fiction was interesting...
4. I don't like drinking pop.
5. If I could get away with it, I would live in vegetable salads.
6. I love Japanese-Pop (J-pop) and K-pop (favorite singers, BoA and Bi Rain).
7. Love anime and religiously watched InuYasha then graduated to Saiyuki before the writing bug bit me.
8. I love to dance.
9. I'm a gym nut - I do TRX, Zumba... use whatever new machine my gym aquires.
10. I'm scared to death of high-speed amusement rides. I like to think it's because of motion sickness, which I get even seated in the back of a car. But I think it's the lack of control I feel when on rides. That's the same reason I don't ski.