Monday, July 11, 2011

The Monday Update

Updates
→ I think the best and most vital news is that I am pretty much over my cold, so hooray! I still have the nagging cough, but that will probably stay around for a while.
→ The best thing to take out of the above is that I am alive again, which means I can finally catch up on this blog.
→ Unfortunately for me, I'm going out of town tomorrow... so that means all of my catching up has to be done t-o-d-a-y.
→ I have also figured out that I have been living under a rock and just discovered that NetworkedBlogs on Facebook is pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread. Really, if you're a blogger and on FB, you NEED NetworkedBlogs. It syncs up your FB account/page, blog and Twitter so that when you publish a post on your blog, it updates on the FB page AND Twitter. I can't believe I've been doing all of that stuff manually of all of this time!


Books
Insatiable, by Meg Cabot: I got the new paperback for review, so that should be coming up soon... after the catch-up.
→ I haven't decided what I'm reading yet.. but it looks like I'll be taking Luminous, The Night Circus, and The Witches of East End all with me out of town. Whichever I choose, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs