Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Semi-Hiatus

Hey guys. I've been gone a lot because of stuff going on in my life. As a result, I have reached the end of my pre-scheduled posts except for two and haven't had the time to remedy the situation. Seeing as how I will be out of town until Friday, you won't see much going on around here except for a scheduled post on Friday and I think there's one for Saturday as well.

I WILL be home this weekend with a lot of time on my hands, so I'll be back in full swing next week with probably an overhaul of new posts. So don't give up on me - I'm still around, just a little preoccupied and full of blogger's guilt. ;)

See you next week!!

1 comments:

Mina Burrows said...

Hi Missy! We all have to take time away - even from blogging! Enjoy your semi-hiatus!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs