Friday, November 12, 2010

Ganzfield Week: Get To Know Kate!

I've talked a lot about the Ganzfield books, but not much about the author. I first talked to Kate when she contacted me about reviewing both of her books. I was ecstatic because I had wanted to read the books for a while. Then after I read, I told her the idea behind the themed week and she seemed to be excited about it. I know it's not much, but I felt as though these books needed more exposure ... and so did Kate, because she is a very talented author. Oh, and so sweet!!

Here is some information on Kate from across the web.


I was born and raised in New Jersey, but I was able to escape. My degree from Yale says I was a psych major, but my true course of study was YPMB.

After serving a five-year sentence in graduate school, I started teaching psychology around the world for the University of Maryland.

While in Izmir, Turkey, I started up a conversation with a handsome stranger in an airport. I ended up marrying him.

We now live in New Hampshire with our three preschool-aged kids, where I enjoy reading, writing, and fighting crime with my amazing superpowers.

From Ganzfield.com. To find more articles and links, click here.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs