Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge



Alright, so this year I failed miserably at keeping up with my reading challenges. As a matter of fact, I just gave up on them. I still read a lot ... just don't keep track of them very well. However, that was when I didn't take this blog too seriously. Now, it's a pretty serious thing.

For 2011, I've decided to fully participate in The Story Siren's Debut Author Challenge. Bloggers and non-bloggers alike can participate in this challenge - the only rule(s) being that you have to read a minimum of 12 books on the list and they MUST be from debut authors. I'm pretty excited about it, as I have already received a couple of these books to review any way.

I've only composed my list for the first three months, but I already have over 12. So, I thought I'd go ahead and share my list. The books I'm wanting to read are:

January
Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand
Across the Universe, by Beth Revis
Vesper, by Jeff Sampson
The Water Wars, by Cameron Stracher
Choker, by Elizabeth Woods

February
Angelfire, by Courtney Allison Moulton
A Touch Mortal, by Leah Clifford
Haven, by Kristi Cook
Darkness Becomes Her, by Kelly Keaton

March
Wake Unto Me, by Lisa Cach
Wither, by Lauren DeStefano
Entwined, by Heather Dixon
Falling Under, by Gwen Hayes


So, that's what I have so far. I'll probably make a tab for these books and their reviews later on. I'll keep you all updated!

If you're interested in participating in The Story Siren's 2011 Debut Author Challenge, click here for more information.

2 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge!! i hope you find some great new authors! happy reading and good luck!

Regina said...

I have been heavily thinking about doing this challenge but am afraid that I will fail miserably. I think that I will consider it for another weekend and decide on Monday. I love to read, but I don't know how obtainable the books will be for my budget. Good luck with your challenge.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs