Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend Plans

I won't be participating in the hops this weekend because I'm about to get in my car and head off to my hometown for the weekend to spend time with my parents. This was planned almost last-minute because of my Daddy falling through the attic of their rental house (he's okay). So, being the only child (and Daddy's girl), I'm going down to help him fix that and whatever else he may need my help with while I'm down there. Plus, I get to see my best friend and trade some books with her. Woohoo!

I'd also like to remind everyone that my $40 CSN giveaway is still going on until Saturday. I guess I should just say Sunday because I won't be home until then. So, you have until 11:59pm Sunday to get in your entry. To make it easier, I'm putting the form on the bottom of this post for entries.

If you need me, e-mail me at missyreadsreviews@gmail.com and I'll be able to get back to you. Otherwise, I won't be very active on here until Sunday.

Have a great weekend, guys!!


1 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Namesake! You travel so much! Lucky you! Hope you have a fabu weekend!

Oh, and guess what? We have many other namesakes! I made a list because, yes, I'm that lame! Check it out here!

*hugs*

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs