Friday, September 24, 2010

Movie News!

I was pretty excited about this news. I have a picture for you below. Let me know if you remember this or not. I hope you do.


Familiar, right? Of course, because it's from the movie Underworld! Underworld is one of my favorite vampire movies because, not only does it have a kick-ass female heroine and a hot mate for her ... but it also has my old-school vampires that are not able to walk in the sun. You know, the way they're supposed to be. ;)

In any case, word has it that Kate Beckinsale has signed for Underworld 4! This movie is going to be a sequel, following the romance between Selene and Michael. No director yet, but we have a script writer, a producer, and a time frame for the beginning of production - March!

Anyone as excited as I am?!

7 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Me & The Family



Top Left
Husband (Nick) and Me

Top Right
Dilla (top) and Optimus Prime (bottom)

Bottom Left
Stormy

Bottom Right
Mimi (left) and Taz (right)

Facebook Feed

Twitter Feed

READ THIS FIRST!
5/26/2013: If you're here and you're reading this.. thanks for sticking around! I know I've been gone for a while but I am definitely coming back. This blog will be going through some crazy transitions (layout and such) for the next few days, but I should be back up and ready to review VERY soon. Thanks so much for your patience and support!! xoxo, Missy
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs