Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox

Hosted By: The Story Siren
Inspired By: Pop Culture Junkie


Thankfully, I didn't get a bunch of books in for review this week. I say "thankfully" only because I am so behind -- having an unexpected shipment of books with deadlines kind of does that for you. However, as promised last week, I thought I'd showcase a few of my Kindle purchases. I think I should get rid of my Kindle, though... it's already making me pass my weekly budget for books!

For Review:


My Purchases:
{Hardcovers/Paperbacks}


{Kindle}



3 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

Great books this week! I've heard amazing things left and right about The Goddess Test! Abandon, Clarity, Cloaked, Immortal beloved, and Dead Reckoning are all on my wislist. I hope you enjoy! :)

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Yiota said...

The Map of Time looks awesome! :D
And i've read Kiss In Time and it's great!

Splash of our Worlds Mailbox

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Matched was fab, and I hear Jellicoe Road is freaking amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs