Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekend Plans & Bloglovin'

Tomorrow (technically today now), my husband turns the big 3-0. As part of the celebration, we're going out of town to his old college town to par-tay with my best friends, his sister and her husband. I doubt I'll get to answer any e-mails, but I will be back on Sunday. Any and all e-mails will be responded to then.

But, before I go ...

I started an account with Bloglovin'. I'll do more with it when I get back, but I wanted to actually put the address up here so you guys can follow me. If you have one, please add me or notify me so that I can follow you back.


Have a safe and happy weekend!

1 comments:

Savannah said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby :) Have fun!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs