Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, Monday!

Mondays always come entirely too soon, don't they? Nevertheless, it's here ... so, what can you do? I got some reading done this weekend, which made me extremely happy. The husband wanted to catch up on his gaming, so I caught up on my TBR pile. It's still massive, but I did put a dent in it. All of my review books for February are done! Now, I'll have a few days to do some pleasure reading as well as catching up on author and blogger e-mails.

Last Week...
The Demon Trapper's Daughter, by Jana Oliver
Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale, by Ramona Wray
Deadly, by Julie Chibbaro
In The Company of Vampires, by Katie MacAlister
Casanova: Actor, Lover, Priest, Spy, by Ian Kelly

This Week...
Warped, by Maurissa Guibord
Overprotected, by Jennifer Laurens
Evercrossed, by Elizabeth Chandler
Once in a Full Moon, by Ellen Schreiber
Angelfire, by Courtney Allison Moulton
Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand

Things To Note...
- The international contest for a copy of Savita Kalhan's The Long Weekend is still open. Go here.
- My giveaway for a book from one of January's Before & After authors is still open until the end of this month. Click here to go to the post.
- Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale's review is scheduled for next week, along with an interview with author Ramona Wray... as well as a giveaway for a copy of the book. So be on the lookout for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs