Monday, February 7, 2011

Before & After: Danette Vigilante


Danette Vigilante grew up in a Brooklyn housing project in New York City. She has two children, one husband, a sweet Yorkshire Terrier and a cat with a really bad attitude. THE TROUBLE WITH HALF A MOON is her first novel. Her second is to follow in 2012.


I feel like I've given birth and I'm about to introduce my newborn to the world ... just see for yourself:



Now that TROUBLE is out and about, I'm feeling like I no longer have control over the path of my sweet book. I've been guiding it since 2004 and now it's out on its own. Sigh ... I did visit it first at a library (WhooHoo!), then on a store shelf so I know it is well and making its way. I still worry about it though and that will probably never stop!





Reviews for The Trouble With Half A Moon
A Few More Pages
Books in the Spotlight
Murdoch's Musings






Website
Bio
Blog
Facebook
Goodreads




Info:
Goodreads

Buy The Book:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Book Depository
Books-A-Million

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs