Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Update!

Hosted By: Book Journey

First off... it's going to be one of THOSE Mondays. I just found out that one of my packages to a contest winner was lost in the mail - so, I'm going to have to find a way to replace that. This would be a good time to note that if you have been a winner of one of my past contests and have not received your prize by now, PLEASE let me know. I'll do whatever I can in my power to make it up to you!


Last Week...

[Reads]
Cryer's Cross, by Lisa McMann
Darkness Becomes Her, by Kelly Keaton
Haven, by Kristi Cook
Slice of Cherry, by Dia Reeves
The Liar Society, by Lisa & Laure Roecker

[Reviews]
Cryer's Cross
Haven


This Week...

Divergent, by Veronica Roth
The Girl Who Became A Beatle, by Greg Taylor
Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric History, by Allan Richard Shickman
Zan-Gah and The Beautiful Country, by Allan Richard Shickman
Wake Unto Me, by Lisa Cach
XVI, by Julia Karr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs